PR5 Expired Domain

I let a slip through my hands in the Godaddy expired domain name auctions a couple of days ago. It was a really good catch, but when the bidder I was bidding against raised their bid to $1,315, I folded. If I'd not already bought another expired domain for $1,500 earlier in the month, then I might have bid more for this one.
The domain I lost was nortellearnit.org, and it has some impressive credentials:
PR5Around 7,500 inbound links in totalA lot of .edu links4 .gov linksA wikipedia linkA good level of traffic, as indicated by SEMRushVery nice keywords it ranks for in Google, also from SEMRushErstwhile Traffic
SEMRush can show you traffic levels and also the kind of keywords that the domain used to rank for. It looks like this domain was receiving at least 8,000 unique visitors / month via Google searches.

No comments:

Post a Comment